Upali from London.Shoppoholic.I blog about things I love!
RSS

Friday 15 March 2013

My Introduction



Love, life and enjoy!

Do not dwell in the past,  do not dream of the future,concentrate the mind on the present moment -Buddha
Hi I am Upali, 24 from Nepal and currently living in London. I am completely new to the blogging world so I am a bit nervous yet very excited. I have always wanted to share my views and opinions on things I do and love the most.
Honestly, I have such a long list of things that I want to write about so I have decided to blog about everything that makes me happy!From shopping my favourite products  to places, experiences,food and lots more!Anything that will bring a smile on my face will be on my blog! Please know that I am not a fashionista neither a beauty expert but I will try to write my honest opinions from my side. Also please do leave your comments, suggestions for me and do tell me what makes you happy!
At the end of the day its the little things that matter!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment