Upali from London.Shoppoholic.I blog about things I love!
RSS

Thursday 13 June 2013

Mac All About Orange Lipsticks| Flamingo, Razzledazzler and Sushi Kiss



I have to confess that I have an obsession for lipsticks no matter what brand or colour I just love them!! I think it is one of the best make up products that just light up your face!
Recently Mac launched their All About Orange Collection and oh boy was I excited! I love orange lipsticks and since I have been hooked on Mac lipsticks recently I had to get my hands on some of them.
This collection from Mac has 7 lipsticks ranging from light peaches to neon oranges. Since I already have quite a bit of orange lipsticks in my collection I thought it would be wiser to get the neutral shades because Mac lipsticks can be a bit heavy on the wallet.

(L-R) Flamingo,Razzledazzler,Sushi Kiss

So here I have and in love with three gorgeous shades from the Mac All About Orange Collection and they are  Flamingo, Razzledazzler and Sushi Kiss.

(L-R) Flamingo,Razzledazzler,Sushi Kiss

Flamingo is the pinkest of the lipsticks in the whole collection and is a lustre finish. It is gorgeous creamy pink colour with some hint of coral somewhere hidden in it. If you are not the orange/coral fan then this suits the best! Its creamy and applies smoothly. On me it looked like a perfect pinky nude shade that made me look healthy and give that really nice glow! The good thing about them is that the colour can be built up as one likes!

Mac Flamingo

Mac Flamingo


Mac Flamingo

Razzledazzler is also a lustre finish therefore it is glossy. It definitely has more peachy tone to it and I am wearing it as I am writing about it. I feel it very hydrating like all the lustre finish lipsticks. It can be worn as a gorgeous nude colour that gives a hint of peaches and looks oh-so-natural. I just love it! 

Mac Razzledazzler
Mac Razzledazzler
Mac Razzledazzler
Sushi Kiss was more of like- should I or should I not lipstick. But since it was a Satin finish which I prefer of all the other finishes from Mac, and also since it was raved about so much I went with the decision of getting it! And I am so pleased I did so. Its super opaque, pigmented and stands out so much. It is so unique to any of the lipsticks that I own. Its described as a mid tone coral and yes it does give that hint of orange mix with coral. I don't know why but all I can think of when wearing is a Salmon Sushi..lol..!!But yeah it is gorgeous and I will treasure it forever!!

Mac Sushi Kiss


Mac Sushi Kiss
Mac Sushi Kiss



So those were my picks from the Mac All About Orange collection. What is yours?


0 comments:

Post a Comment