Upali from London.Shoppoholic.I blog about things I love!
RSS

Monday 6 May 2013

L'oreal New Nude Magique CC Cream- The Review

Now I have been using this product-L'Oreal New Nude Magique CC Cream for quite sometime. I would say enough for me to honestly review about it.

To begin with, I have only been using make-up products since only like 6 months on a regular basis. I have always been interested to buy lipsticks and blushes and eye make-up products but never had the much interest in Foundations.Mostly because my experiences with foundations had always been a bit off tune as I always found them to be a bit cakey and unsuitable to my taste.

However, when I was shopping in Boots, I bumped into the L'Oreal counter and was attracted to these their new CC Cream range.The funny thing was I had just read about them in a magazine the other day and sort of had an idea that they are made specially of Colour Control purposes.

I have always been curious about BB Creams but never tried one, so I directly jumped into the decision of rather buying a CC Cream because is was the newer 'IT' product.So I ended up picking the L'Oreal New Nude Magique CC Cream in Anti-Dullness which is the purple packaging one.


Coming home I did a bit more research on CC Creams and came to find out that its for better coverage, sun protection and treatment of uneven skin tones. This sounded pretty good so there was no stopping me.!

My first reactions of using it was why is it so purple, but I guess its the formula of the ingredients that makes it that colour. I used the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to really buff in the CC Cream, and as a result my skin tone was really even. With the Benefit Porefessional as a base/primer, adding this CC Cream made my skin look fresher, even, and gave a nice coverage without making me feel the cak-y-ness of a foundation.

The other good thing was it lasted for the whole day and didn't dry out my skin at all. It did not flake out neither became patchy. I was really happy that I bought this product and actually found my perfect alternative for foundations.

Now I feel like my make-up routine is complete and the credit definitely goes to the L'Oreal New Nude Magique CC Cream. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has bad experiences with foundations but still want a bit of coverage for the complete make-up look.

One is for sure though, I am now a huge fan of the L'Oreal New Nude Magique CC Cream and will surely be repurchasing it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment