Upali from London.Shoppoholic.I blog about things I love!
RSS

Wednesday 12 June 2013

The Colours of the Rainbow

Now let me begin by saying how much I love Rainbows! Whats there to not like right! I mean they appear after the rain, looks beautiful and the colours are just gorgeous.

So I have chosen some of my favourite beauty products that match with the colours of the rainbow and because this video was being tagged on YouTube I have done a video about it already which you might enjoy watching so do check it out since it has all the details about the products. Also the video includes two more colours which are pink and colourful so I have mentioned them as well

So for now I will only be mentioning the product names:

#.Violet: L'oreal Nude Magique CC Cream in Anti dullness



 #.Indigo: Tangle Teezer


#.Blue: John Frieda Collection Thickening Blow Dry Lotion



#.Green: Origins Rejuvinating Moisturiser



#.Yellow: Lemon Fluttery Cuticle Butter from Lush



#.Orange:Morange Lipstick from Mac



#.Red: Strawberry Body Mist from Body Shop


#.Pink: Sugar Lip Scrub In Bubble gum from Lush


#.Colourful: My new phone case from Head case Designs(E bay)


0 comments:

Post a Comment