Upali from London.Shoppoholic.I blog about things I love!
RSS

Wednesday 1 May 2013

My New Found Love!!... Origins!!!

 Oh how I have fallen in love with the Origins brand and their skin care products!!!

After trying out so many Skin care moisturisers and face masks, I think I have found the One!!

I had seen so many YouTube Gurus talk about the Origins Make a Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Moisturisers and Drink Up Intense Overnight Mask , that I was always tempted to try it out.


However its not a cheap product as it costs around £30.00 margin. But this time I was determined to get it and try it on. I logged on to the Origins website and found out that they had come up with some Limited Edition Night masks, scrubs and other skin care products as well.

Now, this added more to my temptation to try out the Drink Up Intense Overnight Mask as well since the Limited version was much reasonably priced than the Original one (difference in amount). Since, I have heard, read and seen people rave about it I just couldn't resist, though I already have the Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask(which I just love!!!), I wanted to try this one as well!!



Also at the moment, they have amazing offer of a  free £22.00 worth Origins Starting Over Age- Erasing moisturiser and also an Earth Day 2013 tote bag with purchases of two Skin care products, so I thought why not!!??!!

Though it was a bit heavy on my monthly budget I did it!! Received my order of the Origins Make a Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Moisturiser and Drink Up Intense Overnight Mask on time in a box so well packaged that they looked so cute in the box!! lol



Inside was my highly awaited Origins Make a Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Moisturiser and Drink Up Intense Overnight Mask along with a free Origins Starting Over Age- Erasing moisturiser, the Earth Day 2013 tote bag and 3 free samples(that one can choose) all tucked in a cute little pouch.





I have not used the products that much, but enough times to know how amazing they are.!!!

The Origins Make a Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Moisturiser is just the perfect hydrating moisturiser that I had ever used.Its also smells so good like peaches. My skin feels supple, soft and totally hydrated. Now I don't have to constantly check my dry patches in the mirror because I don't get any when I use this product. Also the Drink Up Intense Overnight Mask sets into the skin so well that my fear of ruining my pillow case is over! After using it overnight the next day my skin felt so soft, that brought a big smile on my face :)

I think that buying these products was worth every penny and dime! Thats how much I love Origins!!
Its amazing, and it brings a smile on my face every time I use them! So I definitely recommend it to anyone who have combination skin and do suffer from some dry patches like me!
Now those days are finally gone! Thanks to Origins and its Skin care, my new found LOVE :)

Here's where I got mine from: http://www.origins.co.uk/


0 comments:

Post a Comment