Upali from London.Shoppoholic.I blog about things I love!
RSS

Thursday 2 May 2013

Sniff ..Sniff..Blueberry Muffin!! Model's Own Scented Nail Polish-Blueberry Muffin

I love Blueberry muffins!! Especially the ones from Sainsbury's ..!! lol..Maybe because they are buy one get one free...Naaah..its the amazing taste that draws me to the same isle in Sainsbury's.

I just love the smell and the fluffiness!! I can really go NOM NOM NOM!! The secret is to put them in a microwave for like 3 seconds and OMG! Fluffiness Overload!! I always remember the cute little girl in Despicable Me (must watch movie) who says OMG ITS SO FLUFFY I AM GONNA DIE!!

Now I don't know its a total coincidence or meant to be..but my first buy from Models Own Nail Polish is Blueberry Muffin. This one is special...its gorgeously scented..if that makes sense.!!!


But the funny part is the sales girl in the Models Own Counter who sold it to me had happened to have blueberry muffin from Sainsbury's for her lunch! So we did end up chatting a bit about blueberry muffins! lol..Again meant to be!!!

Moving onto the main point, I freaking love this Nail Polish. Its light minty blue, with a scent so good....makes me tempted for more Blueberry Muffins!! Though their new range is available in more scents/flavours, this one was meant for me!!

After scratching and sniffing the scented top, I was so eager to wear it. However, the smell can be a bit tricky one as it smells a bit chemical-y when you put it on. But honestly, there are times that the wonderful smell of delicious blueberry muffins just overtakes the chemical bit and makes you feel like yeah...its scented!!!


I would definitely recommend for anybody who loves Blue berry muffins, or a bluey pastel lover!! The colour is gorgeous and perfect for summer!! Its scented , with my favourite muffin...I couldn't have asked for more! Definitely Impressed!!!



What's your favourite Models Own Scented Nail Polish??



0 comments:

Post a Comment